Suppliers place high value on end-user feedback. In exchange for connecting them with their end users, distributors receive an 80-90% discount from the standard fee on the Distributor Performance Survey (i.e., suppliers are subsidizing distributor surveys).
Here is how it works.
- Distributor identifies email addresses of end users purchasing supplier’s product in past 12 months
- Supplier sends distributor an email to forward to those end users
- Distributor makes slight tweaks to email as necessary and forwards to end-users
- End-users have three weeks to complete the survey; distributor will be asked to send a reminder during process
- Once supplier survey period is over and some of distributor’s end-users completed the survey, distributor can start its survey process
Note: Supplier NEVER sees the identities of respondents. ICR only requests contact information so that it can conduct raffle and send gift to winner.
- Link to survey for suppliers [Link].
- Link to Distributor Performance Survey details